Innisfail Optical – COVID 19 Health & Safety Measures
Your Health is our priority at Innisfail Optical
At Innisfail Optical we take the health and safety of our patients very seriously. To fully abide by the current social distancing restrictions we have made the following changes:
- We have spaced our appointment book out to ensure we do not have too many patients in the practice at the same time.
- We use the regular breaks through out the day to disinfect all surfaces with hospital grade disinfectant. As always, every piece of equipment is sanitised between each patient.
- All of our glasses are completely cleaned regularly, and each time a frame is tried on, it is removed from display until it is disinfected.
But we remain very much open for business, for all of your eye health and vision needs. Feel free to call us on 4061 1506 to arrange an appointment, or you can visit our website, or Facebook page at any time and book an appointment online.
- To help us protect our patients we ask that if you try on a pair of glasses that they are placed in the ‘to be cleaned tray’ when you are finished with them.
- We ask that if you feel unwell prior to your appointment please contact us and we can arrange another time for when you are better.
- If you wish to wash your wands let our staff know we have a sink set up for patient use in our first consult room and have hand sanitiser available at the front desk.
Thank you for supporting our locally owned, family run business.